forrest-user mailing list archives

From "michael toback" <michael.toback.chordi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the navigation page for org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:46:10 GMT
David,

I have no control over what my company does with their e-mail after I hit
the submit button, but to make you happy I created this account :-)

I have been successful at following the directions and starting a new
project including the Daisy plugin. It appears to be working, but not
displaying any documents in the process. I have identified the following
issues:

1. What I have observed is that the *
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/daisy-to-docs*<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/daisy-to-docs>
does
not return any documents either, or I just can't figure out what URL to hit.

2. Hitting http://localhost (I set jetty port to 80, thank you for that)
gets me http://localhost/index.html which then fails because the project HAS
no index.xml or html

3. This same project references a variable called daisy.index.docID. My
Daisy expert knows what a navigation page is, but has no clue what an index
page is.

Michael