forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a newbie couldnt install the program
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:02:52 GMT
gulfiz ergin wrote:
> hi all,
> i've just started to learn forrest. i have read all documents that I
> found. however, i am not able to install it. I am using Windows Xp.I am
> creating environmental variable. but when I write "forrest-projecthelp"
> , it is not working..

You need a space between "forrest" and "-projecthelp"

> Actually I don't get on well with computer.And
> within  one week I need to prepare a report to my boss about this
> program.please help me!

We'll help as much as we can but we aren't going to do your report for
you. The more you can contribute back to us the more we'll help you.

Suggest to your boss that he agrees to release a a version back to the
project and you'll find us more willing to help.

Ross