forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using the navigation page for org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:33:52 GMT
Michael Toback wrote:
> When I install forrest 0.8 on a separate machine and download the 0.8
> version of the plugin (from the forrest.apache.org/plugins/ site) I get
> the following error on running http://localhost:8888/
>
> Could not find component for role:
> [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/project]
> (Key=&apos;org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/projec
> t&apos;)

That's not an error, it's a warning (see the start of the line). You can
ignore this.

I see you have provided more detail elsewhere. I'll reply later in the
thread (unless David has covered everything).

Ross

> Get the same error when installing the SVN plugin and run "Forrest run"

or its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.