forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using the navigation page for org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:05:38 GMT
Michael Toback wrote:
> I am trying to use the Daisy plugin to publish content from a Daisy site
> via Forrest.

It looks to me like you are using the latest SVN head version of Forrest
but using the docs from the website (which represent the latest
published version of the plugin.

The docs ones bundled with the source are up to date (I think).

cd FORREST_HOME
cd whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy
forrest run
http://localhost:8888

If you still hit problems let us know. In fact, if it works well for you
let us know and we'll release a 0.9-dev snapshot version of the plugin
and thus update the online docs.

Ross