forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there any way to feed the Forrest tab delimited file for xml creation?
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:09:40 GMT
Irrra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any common way to feed the Forrest tab delimited text file as an
> input for page creation and not the xml? I.e. is there a way to skip the
> xml-editing/creation via the engine itself (not by using some other tools
> like Altova etc.)?

With a little work Forrest can accept any format as input. There is a
large number of plugins already, but not a CSV one at this time.

However, I'm a little confused by your question. Just what do you want
to do with the CSV files and why are you considering Forrest as the
solution?

Once we better understand you needs we will be able to help you.

Ross