forrest-user mailing list archives

From Irrra <irina.danil...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating a pdf file with information other than the page content
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 21:18:29 GMT

Hi,

I'm a pretty new user of forrest so sorry if I'm asking something obvious. I
need to create a website with the list of some biological products. Each of
this products have some information that needs to be posted on the webpage
and also a specification sheet in pdf format that lists some other
information along with some images. Which file should I modify to be able to
produce a bunch of such pdfs (and no associated html)?

Sincerely,

- Irina