forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Want to use javascript <script> in generated html pages
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:28:58 GMT
On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 08:11 -0400, Tim Williams wrote:
> The link works fine for me - it's to an archived email exchange
> addressing your issue.  Here's the markmail version:
>
> http://markmail.org/message/x6mgagystmh3rlvq

Like Tim pointed out there are a lot discussion about this issue in the
archive. Bottom line is that the easiest way would be the dispatcher
however since it is still in the whiteboard we do not recommend the
usage, leaving you with creating your own skin where you add the jscript
functionality.

salu2