forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xinclude in xdoc document
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:19:07 GMT
Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
> Hello Ross,
>
>> Use your favourite tools to search the Forrest source tree
>> for examples
>> of xinclude in XDocs.
>
> I have made that search, but I haven't found an example of xinclude in an xdoc. Could
you show us an example ?

Well, what do you know, we have no example in our XDocs - amazing.

You can see examples in the Cocoon XInclude transformer docs at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xinclude-transformer.html

>> Once you've got it working we would really appreciate a FAQ entry for
>> subsequent users. Just drop it into our issue tracker.
>
> Be sure ;-)

Excellent. Since there are no examples it would be worth adding such an
example to our sample.xml doc as well - thanks

Ross