forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xinclude in xdoc document
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:41:16 GMT
Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if it is possible to add an <xi:include> element (from
> xInclude specification of W3C) in an xdoc document. Is there any
> example available ?

Yes, doing a search of the Forrest website by typing "xinclude" into the
searchbox will show you examples of where it is handled in the sitemap.

Use your favourite tools to search the Forrest source tree for examples
of xinclude in XDocs.

You can find further guidance in the mail lists (searchable archives are
linked from our mail list page)

If you have problems getting it working just mail here with code
snippets and a description of the behaviour.

Once you've got it working we would really appreciate a FAQ entry for
subsequent users. Just drop it into our issue tracker.

Ross