forrest-user mailing list archives

From EMMEL Thomas <thomas.em...@3ds.com>
Subject html to xml to html-pipeline
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:06:51 GMT
Hi,

Lately I read in a document from the forrest site (a pdf I do not find
yer again...) that the pipeline for native html input is
something like:
HTML -> JTity and Cocoon -> html-to-document.xsl -> ...?? ...->
HTML-output or PDF or ...

Is this right so far? Mainly the JTity and Cocoon pipe: Is that
configurable for example to avoid JTidy to clean several topics from my
HTML?
Can I catch the output just before it goes to html-to-document.xsl for
debugging?
My target is some extra pipeline I add in front for example to add an
xinclude to the HTML which possibly can be used later in the process...
I am looking for ways to automatically create a section numbering in my
documents and other useful stuff like indexing and maybe a bibliography
framework.

Kind regards

Thomas