forrest-user mailing list archives

From Philip Aston <>
Subject Re: <all_site/> fails with "(Is a directory)" broken link?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:03:09 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 11:10 +0100, Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>> Philip Aston schrieb:
>> Thorsten fixed it, see
>> Thorsten also added how to fix Forrest-0.8 to FOR-733.
>> Thanks to Thorsten for the fast fix!
> You are welcome, but it has been far from fast (seeing the issue is from
> 2005).
> Hopefully it will work as expected now.

Thorsten, thanks for the patch.

I've applied it to 0.8, but it doesn't address the whole site issue I
reported last week.

My problem has a slightly different signature, e.g.
"/home/philipa/workspace/grinder-docs/src/documentation (Is a
directory)" instead of a moan about the permissions, but is definitely
LM related.

I get this with wholesite, as well as with a custom aggregation I'm
using. The custom aggregation transformation work if I specify them as e.g.

  <map:transform src="{forrest:forrest.stylesheets}/site-to-book.xsl" />

rather than

  <map:transform src="{lm:site-to-book.xsl}" />

Any clues?

- Phil

View raw message