forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need help with PhotoGallery plugin
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:57:58 GMT
Thomas Witteriede wrote:
> I tried to create an album using the photogallery plugin but the
> thumbnails and "small" images are not rendered (file size 0 bytes). Is
> there something wrong with my environment (WinXP, Java 1.5_11)?

I vaguely remember some issues with the photoGallery plugin on WinXP. I
just tested it and find that none of the resized images work on that
platform (not recently tested on Linux).

Please have a look through our issue tracker for any known bugs and, if
you can't find any please report this as a bug.

If you have any Java skills please join us on the dev list and we'll
guide you through how it works.

Ross