forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Brolin Empey" <brolin.em...@gmail.com>
Subject error when using W3C's CSS validator to validate my Forrest 0.8 sites
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:16:27 GMT
Forresters,

My company has 3 Web sites built with Forrest:

http://techsol.ca/
http://medallionsystem.com/
http://zpointproducts.com/

The first 2 are built with Forrest 0.8; the last is still built with
Forrest 0.7 (I need to upgrade someday).

When following the "Valid CSS" button in the page footer, the W3C CSS
Validator succeeds for <http://zpointproducts.com/>, but not for the
two sites using Forrest 0.8.  The error message is:

Target: http://medallionsystem.com/
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1

What causes this error?

I notice the CSS validation succeeds for <http://forrest.apache.org/>,
but I guess this site is built with a newer Forrest than the 0.8
release.

Thank you,
Brolin

PS: I know the markup validation fails for all 3 sites.  I need to fix this too.