forrest-user mailing list archives

From manojm_singh <manojm_si...@hotmail.com>
Subject need help on lucene search
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:34:47 GMT

Hi i am able to perform lucene search in my developed intranet. but not
fully.I am facing following problem

I have a directry like : "Human Resource\Forms\" and in "Forms" directry i
have an excel file say "myExcel.xl"  So when i am trying to search this file
with text "myExcel" it is showing me "Forms" and then when i clicked "Forms"
link then only its displaying the "myExcel.xl" file where as it should
display directly "myExcel.xl" file. How to do that? Ples help....

Thanks in advance