forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Brolin Empey" <brolin.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Forrest 0.7: "class" attribute not being added to <body> element in generated, static HTML
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 01:16:39 GMT
Forresters,

I have a problem with Forrest 0.7: when I add a "class" attribute to
the <body> element of a source XDocs document-v20 file, this source
document validates successfully, but the generated HTML for the
corresponding page in the static site does not have a "class"
attribute for the <body> element.

1. Is this a known problem?

2. Is there a solution?

I want to apply a CSS rule to all <h2> elements, which correspond to
section titles in the source file, on a single page of my Forrest Web
site.

Here is my CSS rule, which I have added to the <extra-css> section of
my skinconf.xml file:

body.product_heading h2.h3 { clear: both; }

Thanks,
Brolin

PS: Is there any other way to apply my CSS rule only to section
titles/headings on a single page of my site?