forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MediaWiki plugin
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:13:12 GMT
Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am starting to use Apache Forrest, and I am wondering about a plugin for Mediawiki
(the wiki engine of Wikipedia).

> Is there anybody developing a plugin for Mediwiki? Is there any movement about this issue?

There is a wiki plugin. It doesn't have support for media wiki yet. see
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.wiki

> If this is not the correct mail list, would anybody say me the correct one?

This is the right place for user questions like this. Feel free to ask
more questions about adding media wiki support to the wiki plugin. if
things get too technical we may move the discussion to the dev list.

Ross