forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gwangho E" <>
Subject Re: encoding problem
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:48:51 GMT
Thak you for your reply, Stuart.

I tested your suggestion right away but it didn't work.
Actually my problem is not about delievered contents by httpd,
but about locally rendered results by forrest.

When I create my xml source files in Shift_JIS or EUC_JP
with corresponding encoding parameter in sitemap.xmap,
both 'forrest run' and 'forrest site' works correctly.
However, as for UTF-8 encoded xml source files,
only 'forrest run' gives me correct rendered results.
'forrest site' returned html files encoded in Shift_JIS
but with <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
tags in those files.

E Gwangho

View raw message