forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dieter Schicker <dil...@mur.at>
Subject Re: xsp & esql in forrest (partly solved)
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:13:13 GMT
Hello,

thanks again for the information. Unfortunately I still can't get esql
to work. I followed the advices in the two links you proposed, but it
seems that one has to install additional libraries, too, because when I
tried to insert a <datasources><jdbc> section in cocoon.xconf it didn't
"understand" it. So I assume I need the excalibur datasource package,
too. I tried that but it still doesn't work (cocoon crashes with an
"unknown error").

Any hints/recommendations?

Thanks
Dieter