forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dieter Schicker <dil...@mur.at>
Subject Re: xsp & esql in forrest (partly solved)
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:55:38 GMT
Hi,

I can now answer one of my questions: ;-)

I got xsp working in forrest 0.9-dev - like always when you found out
how it works, it's easy:

Steps:
1) Add a serverpages generator to <map:components> in sitemap.xmap:

    <map:generators>
      <map:generator  name="serverpages"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator"
        label="content"/>
    </map:generators>

2) Add a matcher to sitemap.xmap:

      <map:match pattern="**.xsp">
        <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="{properties:content.xdocs}{1}.xsp" />
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>

Now if you create a *.xsp page and let the serializer produce xml, you
can (hopefully) see that it works.

Cheers
Dieter