forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Tejo Alonso" <carlos.t...@fundacionctic.org>
Subject RE: MediaWiki plugin
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:40:47 GMT
Thanks!

Now it is enough clear.

I think that I will send some comments to the dev list ;-)

Carlos Tejo Alonso
Departamento de I+D+I - Fundación CTIC
Parque Científico Tecnológico Gijón, Asturias (Spain)
www.fundacionctic.org

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgardler@apache.org]
Enviado el: jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2007 12:34
Para: user@forrest.apache.org
Asunto: Re: MediaWiki plugin

Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A plugin that handles two different types of plugin?? Would you or somebody explain me
that?

It is a single plugin that handles multiple wiki formats. We chose not
to differentiate between different wiki formats in different plugins
because they are all so similar.

Take a look at the code for the plugin, it already handles three
different wiki formats. All you would be doing is adding a fourth, so
you just need to follow the pattern.

In particular take a look at the commits I made in revision 434201 [1].
In this commit I added support for the Google Code wiki. To add support
for media wiki you need only follow that pattern.

If you have specific questions please address them to the dev list where
we will be happy to help.

Ross

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=534201