forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Tejo Alonso" <carlos.t...@fundacionctic.org>
Subject RE: MediaWiki plugin
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:47:43 GMT
Thanks for your answer.

I can see that there is not plugin for MediaWiki yet, but is there anybody involved in the
development of a plug for MediaWiki?

Best regards,

Carlos Tejo Alonso
Departamento de I+D+I - Fundación CTIC
Parque Científico Tecnológico Gijón, Asturias (Spain)
www.fundacionctic.org

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgardler@apache.org]
Enviado el: sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2007 0:13
Para: user@forrest.apache.org
Asunto: Re: MediaWiki plugin

Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am starting to use Apache Forrest, and I am wondering about a plugin for Mediawiki
(the wiki engine of Wikipedia).

> Is there anybody developing a plugin for Mediwiki? Is there any movement about this issue?

There is a wiki plugin. It doesn't have support for media wiki yet. see
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.wiki

> If this is not the correct mail list, would anybody say me the correct one?

This is the right place for user questions like this. Feel free to ask
more questions about adding media wiki support to the wiki plugin. if
things get too technical we may move the discussion to the dev list.

Ross