forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Brolin Empey" <brolin.em...@gmail.com>
Subject XInclude: include file in same directory?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:47:38 GMT
Forresters,

How can I use XInclude to include a file in the same directory as the
file containing the XInclude element, without having to specify a path
to the include file?

For example, I have TechsolProductNews_TPC35.xml and
TechsolProductNews_TPC35_features.inc.xml in the same products/News/
directory.

This works fine:

<xi:include href="cocoon://products/News/TechsolProductNews_TPC35_features.inc.xml#xpointer(//body/*)"/>

These both do not work:

<xi:include href="cocoon://TechsolProductNews_TPC35_features.inc.xml#xpointer(//body/*)"/>

<xi:include href="cocoon://./TechsolProductNews_TPC35_features.inc.xml#xpointer(//body/*)"/>

When I rebuild the static site with either of these non-working
include URIs, I get this error message (the URI in the error message
reflects the URI in the source file):

"X [0]
products/News/TechsolProductNews_TPC35.html   BROKEN: Resource not
found: cocoon://TechsolProductNews_TPC35_features.inc.xml"

I am guessing I could put TechsolProductNews_TPC35_features.inc.xml in
src/documentation/resources/, but what if I want to keep
TechsolProductNews_TPC35_features.inc.xml in the same directory as
TechsolProductNews_TPC35.xml?

Thanks,
Brolin