forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Brolin Empey" <brolin.em...@gmail.com>
Subject skin directory copied unconditionally to static site build
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:08:00 GMT
Forresters,

I noticed that when I rebuild my static site with Forrest 0.8, the
"skin" directory seems to be copied unconditionally to the build/site/
directory.  This means that, because the local files have been
rewritten and consequently have newer modification times than the
remote files, skin/ is uploaded each time I use lftp's reverse mirror
function to publish changes to my public Web site, even if nothing in
the skin has changed.

Can the Ant target that copies the non-generated content to
build/site/ be changed to only copy files (including skin files) if
the source file has changed?  Maybe rsync could be used to copy
non-generated content?

Thanks,
Brolin