forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Wolke" <Swo...@roughbros.com>
Subject RE: Own skin
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:22:40 GMT
The best information that I found on the development of a new skin is at:

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/your-project.html#skins

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Pieper [mailto:j-pieper@gmx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:43 AM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Own skin

Hi guys,

I want to create my own fully independent skin based on my own idea. I tried to find out how
to create my own skin but I didn´t find a good tutorial or explanation. I think the easiest
way to create an own skin is editing "plain-dev" skin but where can I find the sources and
where i have to put them so they won´t be overwritten on next build?

-- Jan