forrest-user mailing list archives

From EMMEL Thomas <thomas.em...@3ds.com>
Subject Re: howto exclude a subtree in pdf generation?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:20:24 GMT
Just one additional note:
I tracked that down to a lot of
<a name="123456"></a> lines in my output of doxygen.
This will end in cocoon-errors like

internal-destination or external-destination must be specified in basic-link

from fo:

<fo:basic-link external-destination="" text-decoration="underline"
color="#0F3660"/>

Although I cannot prevent as far as I see to let doxygen create this
it is still an option for me to exculde the whole tree from wholesite.pdf.

Kind regards

Thomas