forrest-user mailing list archives

From EMMEL Thomas <thomas.em...@3ds.com>
Subject howto exclude a subtree in pdf generation?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 07:17:42 GMT
Hi,

I wonder whether there is an easy way to exclude a part of the
documentation that is still generated for html-output for the wholesite.pdf?

In my particular case I put a doxygen-generated html-tree to forrest
which itself generates a lot of output and it is much easier to take the
latex-output from doxygen to generate a pdf than using the wholesite.pdf
in this case.
And in this case as I generate a lot of dependency graph forrest will
just fail to create the wholesite.pdf file since it encouters the bug in
fo(?) that prevents to add pictures to tall to pdf.
(No flow in page-sequence)

Kind regards

Thomas