forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Hein, Alexander" <Alexander.H...@oce.com>
Subject Searching in forrest
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:45:20 GMT

Hi all,

I have set up a running forrest xml publication system. We use our own
specific dtd and are not using the document*.dtd.
Everything works fine up to now inclusive searching. Except the problem
that there are no titles of found documents are shown.
Only the filename with *.html extention is shown.

I tried to say lucene to store the title when indexing the whole content
(the document titles in the xml files are stored in
- In document2lucene.xsl

<xsl:template match="/">
    <lucene:document url="{$document-url}">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="module/title" mode="store"/>
      <contents>
<xsl:template match="/module/title" mode="store">
    <xsl:element name="{name(.)}">
      <xsl:attribute name="lucene:store">true</xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </xsl:element>
  </xsl:template>

In the default application "forrest seed" the title of the found
documents are shown.
In the sample xml docs the title is stored in /document/header/title.
Therefore I changed only the the paths to the title in the above xsl.
Except of this every thing else should/must be the same as in the
default application (forrest seed).

Where is the title? Any suggestions?

Regards
Alex

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.