forrest-user mailing list archives

From Esther Mietzsch <>
Subject Re: Newbies questions on PDF generation
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:02:24 GMT
> What do you mean "a broken link"? What is reported?
> Do you have a custom sitemap, if you do then please post relevant
> customisations here.
> If you have no customisations then it is probably that there is an error
> somewhere in your site that is preventing the wholesite being generated.
> If you do a "forrest site" does it build successfully?

Hi again,
I just added into my site.xml:

<all label="All">
    <whole_site_html label="Whole Site HTML" href="wholesite.html"/>
    <whole_site_pdf label="Whole Site PDF" href="wholesite.pdf"/>

Then I did a "forrest site" and got the following broken-links.xml:

  <link message="No flow in page-sequence" uri="wholesite.pdf">
    <referrer uri="linkmap.html"/>
    <referrer uri="tables/index.html"/>
    <referrer uri="index.html"/>
  <link message=" 'my site directory'
/src/documentation/content/xdocs/.xml (No such file or directory)"
    <referrer uri="linkmap.html"/>
    <referrer uri="tables/index.html"/>
    <referrer uri="index.html"/>

Obviously, I miss something.