forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newbies questions on PDF generation
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:29:16 GMT
Esther Mietzsch wrote:

>>> 2. I would like to generate a whole-site PDF. Again, I did what is
>>> suggested in the FAQ, but this produces only the link, but not the
>>> document itself. Again, what did I miss?

>> Requesting http://localhost:8888/wholesite.pdf works for me.
> I get a broken link! There must be something with sitemap.xmap?

What do you mean "a broken link"? What is reported?

Do you have a custom sitemap, if you do then please post relevant
customisations here.

If you have no customisations then it is probably that there is an error
somewhere in your site that is preventing the wholesite being generated.

If you do a "forrest site" does it build successfully?

Ross