forrest-user mailing list archives

From Esther Mietzsch <emietz...@saveip.de>
Subject Re: Newbie Question: Messages translated in German
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:54:46 GMT
Hi,

> Internationalisation has been discussed many times on this list.
> Please search the archives, your questions have been answered
> already.
>
> If you find any outstanding issues after reviewing the archives then
> ask again.
>
> Ross

Before asking my question, I checked the archives, HowTos etc. and found
that the questions related to multilingual sites, where the user can
switch between content in different languages. However, this is not what
I need. I just want to have the labels on the site like "Last published"
and "Search" to be translated. When I look at the "forrest-seed"-site in
my browser, the tabs are nicely translated, e.g. "Examples" becomes
"Beispiele", but "Last published" is still in English. However, the
people at www.verit.de managed to change that, but I don't know how is
the best way to do that.

Many thanks for answering
Esther