forrest-user mailing list archives

From Esther Mietzsch <emietz...@saveip.de>
Subject Newbies questions on PDF generation
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:40:52 GMT
Dear List,

in my forrest project, I came across two more questions.

1. My png image does not show up in the PDF file. I performed the Jimi
installation as described in the FAQ, but this did not help. What did I
miss?

2. I would like to generate a whole-site PDF. Again, I did what is
suggested in the FAQ, but this produces only the link, but not the
document itself. Again, what did I miss?

As an incentive, I promise to carefully document anything successful, so
it could be integrated into the forrest documentation.

Any help is appreciated.
Esther