forrest-user mailing list archives

From Esther Mietzsch <emietz...@saveip.de>
Subject Newbie Question: Messages translated in German
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:33:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing the documentation for a small customer project, and we
decided to use Forrest for this purpose. Doing this work, I came across
a few questions, which I would like to ask here.
First: our documentation site is all in German, and I would like to have
"Search" and "Last published"  etc. also in German. Ideally, I want also
"Table of contents" in the PDF-file in German. I tried to adapt the
pelt-skin and simply change the text, which worked fine, but is maybe
not "update-save"
I don't need something fancy where I the user can switch between
languages. I'm looking for the easiest way.

Many thanks for your help
Esther