forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: multiple projects in single forrest instance
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:40:40 GMT
llamar burgess wrote:
> lo,
>
> working with forrest in "webapp" mode, i would like to set up multiple
> 'projects' served by a single forrest instance. I was not able to find
> too much information about this. I suppose it can be done, maybe someone
> could give me some hints how or where to find further information.

"forrest war" will generate a war file for you. Drop that into your
chosen container and off you go.

BUT I've never tried it and expect there will be some issues with
configuring the path correctly when generating links. let us know what
problems you encounter and we'll help work through them (assuming you
searched the user archives before asking)

Ross