forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Newbies questions on PDF generation
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2007 01:15:38 GMT

<snip>

> 1. The JimiProClasses.zip file must be renamed into jimi-1.0.jar. Sorry,
> my mistake. I just put the file in a directory with this name. At the
> mentioned location of course. Perhaps this should be mentioned clarly in
> the doc.

Just checking, taking a look at
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_90/faq.html#pdf_images

 - Step 2 says :-

"...Unpack the Jimi distribution and copy JimiProClasses.zip to
$FORREST/lib/optional/jimi-1.0.jar..."

Is this the part that is unclear to you, if so , how do you think it could
be re-worded so that it makes more sense ?

My idea of rewording that would be :-

"Unpack the Jimi distribution, copy JimiProClasses.zip to the
$FORREST/lib/optional/ directory and re-name that file to 'jimi-1.0.jar' "

How does that sound ?

Gav...