forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Show text file with Forrest
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:16:47 GMT
On 17/07/07, Brolin Empey <brolin.empey@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where are Ross Gardler and David Crossley when one needs them? :P
> I see they are still active on the dev list.  Maybe I should try
> resending my post to the dev list.  Or maybe they will read this post
> and decide to reply (hint, hint!). :)

I was getting very drunk with a great many new and wonderful people
(including Andrew Savory, who many here will know from the Cocoon list
 - oh, and we facilitated a workshop session together but that's much
less interesting, not to mention fun)

Anyway, can you provide a link to the post you refer to, maybe I'll
find the time to take a look, although I have to catch up with the
last three days of lost work too ;-) so maybe someone else can help
before me (and David is on holiday so you've no chance there ;-)

Ross