forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting Daisy startet
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:15:14 GMT
dashmz wrote:
> Hello,
> while setting up Daisy as a CMS which I want to use with Apache Forrest,
> I got a tough error which I can't solve alone. I am using version
> 0.90-dev on a Windows XP system.
>
> This is the error message which I get while building:
>
>  >>
> X [0]                                     samples/ascii-art.html
> BROKEN: Could not find component for role:
> [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/project]
> (Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/project')Total
> time: 0 minutes 45 seconds,  Site size: 244.410 Site pages: 8
> Java Result: 1

This indicates that there is a stray reference to the old "project:"
properties module. I just did a search of my SVN tree and could not find
such a reference.

Do you have any other plugins enabled?

Do you have any customisations in your sitemap other than the one below?

Please search your src directory for occurances of "project:" in any
*.xmap files.

> These are the steps I performed:
> - downloaded Daisy from the plugins-directory
> - copied it into the {forrest:plugins} directory

No need for these steps, the download is done automatically when you run
Forrest. In fact, since you are working with SVN head it will use the
local src from your Forrest directory.

> - edited the forrest.properties file
> - edited the sitemap.xmap file (I think this is the cause for the problem)
> This is the part I edited for daisy:
>  >>
> <!-- daisy input plugin -->
>      <map:match pattern="locationmap-project.xml">
>      <map:generate
> src="D:/my-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs/index.xml"/>
>      <map:transform
> src="D:/forrest/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy/resources/stylesheets/navigation-to-locationmap.xsl">

>            <map:parameter name="publisherURL" value="/"/>
>        <map:parameter name="pathPrefix" value="/"/>
>    </map:transform>
>      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>      </map:match>
>    <!-- daisy input plugin ende -->
> <<
>
> Unfortunately, I do not really know, what to fill in at "map:generate
> src=", the path on the tutorial-site even doen't help.
> I searched the internet after solutions, but it seems only people who
> upgraded their Forrest get this error. But I didn't upgrade Forrest.

This match is not causing the problem above. The src attribute of your
map:generate element should point at your daisy server. It uses the
Daisy REST API to retrieve the navigation document and then converts
this into a Forrest locationmap. For more information see
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy/#Locationmap+Configuration

Ross