forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Show text file with Forrest
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:37:17 GMT
Brolin Empey wrote:
> Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:
>> Anyway, can you provide a link to the post you refer to
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/user@forrest.apache.org/msg02812.html

[Forrest is a community and you should not address individual community
members as you originally did with the above post being sent to Jim
alone. Always post to the community as a whole. No single member of our
community has the time to support individual users.]

To make Jim's DTD work you need to make Forrest aware of it, this is
documented at http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/your-project.html#new_dtd

A better solution would be to patch our DTD with Jims proposed changes.
This would add the functionality to Forrest itself and therefore would
not require other users who follow to figure this out. Jim has shown the
way forward in the thread you link to in your original post, if you
could add this to our DTD as he suggests and provide a patch we'd be
happy to add it to Forrest.

Ross