forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Show text file with Forrest
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:34:18 GMT
On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 09:02 -0700, Brolin Empey wrote:
> Thorsten: I think Juan is looking for an include directive in order to
> include the contents of a text file in multiple Forrest source files.

woo hoo, are you Juan?

If so, respect Brolin for this perfect shoot in the dark. ;)

> I think this is possible with XInclude, but no one has replied to my
> post about using XInclude with Forrest 0.8. :(

Will have a look at your post again.

> Where are Ross Gardler and David Crossley when one needs them? :P
> I see they are still active on the dev list.  Maybe I should try
> resending my post to the dev list.  Or maybe they will read this post
> and decide to reply (hint, hint!). :)

So I and everybody else will not need to reply, right?

We are all very busy this day (e.g. David is on vacation and Ross traveling) and this list
is good as gold for this posts.

salu2