forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to start using on eclipse
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:43:16 GMT
On 21/06/07, Gunnar Magholder <gmagholder@web.de> wrote:
> Praveen Bhatia schrieb:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> >    I have imported into eclipse forrest source latest version from
> >  svn. How do I use the forrest commands from eclipse (not through the
> > cmd line but via eclipse). Also how are the plugins mentioned to be
> > used via eclipse. Ant also seems to be integrated into forrest as a
> > tool. How to use that via forrest project?

Forrest is run using ANT. Eclipse provides a method of running ant
scripts, however, it is outside of the scope of this list to provide
specific support for how to configure Eclipse to do that (unless
someone here uses Forrest + Eclipse in this way, I do not).

I'm not sure what you mean by "the plugins metioned to be used via
eclipse" - what plugins? Mentioned where?

The bundled ant is automatically used once you install forrest and
type a forrest command at your command line. You need do no more magic
other than follow the Forrest install instructions.

Ross