forrest-user mailing list archives

From kraftfeld <m...@kraftfeld.org>
Subject Re: integrate authentication-fw in forrest 0.8
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 02:49:26 GMT
Lo,

thank you for your answers.
I hate to bother you with this, but now i´m facing problems to round up
cocoon-2.2.0-dev :(

According to http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/upgrading_08.html#cocoon
forrest is now "...using their SVN r351990 on 2005-12-08..." of
cocoon/trunk.

So i tried to check out revision 351990 of cocoon/trunk, which works
fine for the basic components,
but as far as i can tell, there´re problems checking out external
targets i.e.
Error URL: 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/blocks' doesn´t exist

That said, my new question is how to gather a functional copy of
cocoon-2.2.0-dev in a revision that also suits forrest.
(One might add that i´m not tooo common with svn by now, but this can´t
be that hard, right? :))

thx
llamar