forrest-user mailing list archives

From Gunnar Magholder <gmaghol...@web.de>
Subject Re: How to start using on eclipse
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:39:50 GMT
Praveen Bhatia schrieb:

> Hi,
>
>    I have imported into eclipse forrest source latest version from
>  svn. How do I use the forrest commands from eclipse (not through the
> cmd line but via eclipse). Also how are the plugins mentioned to be
> used via eclipse. Ant also seems to be integrated into forrest as a
> tool. How to use that via forrest project?
>

> Thanks for the help
>
> Praveen

Hi,

I don't know if I got you right, but I think you are trying to use the
Eclipse Plugin for forrest. If so, just have a look into
http://forrest.apache.org/tools/eclipse.html
To develop some stuff for forrest is another story. In that casse get
the sources via svn as you did, build them, tweak around and build again.
Hth
Gunnar