forrest-user mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newbie with some javascript questions
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:13:54 GMT
Lipsius, Eric M wrote:
> This is how my code looks in my source file:
>
> <document>
>    <header>
>    <title>Search Tools</title>
>    <script type=text/javascript" src="/skins/validations.js"/>
>    </header>
> </document>
>
> Am I not calling it correctly?

XDoc has no script element. I don't recall at the moment how this is
done with skins. By looking at pelt's document-to-html stylesheet, it
looks like this element will be stripped implicitly. I don't think the
solution calls for a custom skin, but I don't remember the details. It
may be injected by skinconf.xml the way extra CSS is handled. With
skins, I think the solution applies to every document and is not handled
per document.

Brian