forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: integrate authentication-fw in forrest 0.8
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:34:33 GMT
kraftfeld wrote:
> Lo,
>
> thank you for your answers.
> I hate to bother you with this, but now i??m facing problems to round up
> cocoon-2.2.0-dev :(

Please do follow-up discussion on the Forrest dev mail list.
This will go way beyond simple user issues, so is more
appropriate on the other list.

> According to http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/upgrading_08.html#cocoon
> forrest is now "...using their SVN r351990 on 2005-12-08..." of
> cocoon/trunk.
>
> So i tried to check out revision 351990 of cocoon/trunk, which works
> fine for the basic components,
> but as far as i can tell, there??re problems checking out external
> targets i.e.
> Error URL: 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/blocks' doesn??t exist

Oh drat. At one stage they used "svn externals" for some
blocks to share them with Cocoon 2.1 branch. I wonder if
that is the problem.

> That said, my new question is how to gather a functional copy of
> cocoon-2.2.0-dev in a revision that also suits forrest.

I don't know the answer to that sorry. Lets talk on the
dev list and see what we can do.

-David