forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Praveen Bhatia" <praveen.bha...@einfochips.com>
Subject RE: How to start using on eclipse
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:46:11 GMT
Hi Gunnar,
   Thanks for the link (http://forrest.apache.org/tools/eclipse.html).
However I had earlier tried to make sense of the installation notes
mentioned there:
"Installation notes
To get you started while the documentation is being developed, see this
forrest-dev mail thread: [eclipse] How to install? ."
But it is not clear from the notes mentioned in the dev-list too as to what
to do?

To install forrest plugin I expect either :
1)  A  .zip file which I need to unzip into plugin and features directory of
eclipse OR
2) A plugin URL from where the plugin will get automatically installed.

Could you please guide me to where this is mentioned? (I downloaded the
source as I could not get the expected plugin packaged as mentioned above.
And I hoped to get the source code working instead... I use eclipse for most
of my development...)

For my current work it will be enough if the plugin can be used via eclipse.

Best wishes
Praveen