forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Custom XSL pipeline in sitemap.xmap causes build error
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 01:39:49 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> > Unfortunately, both approaches result in the following error message:
> >
> > "BROKEN: HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node
> > where it is not permitted."
> >
> > Is there something wrong with my site, or the XSL?
>
> As I read the error your xsl/xml.

Steve, is this error reported when you do 'forrest run'
and request localhost:8888/blah/index.html ?

Does your internal xml look okay? i.e. localhost:8888/blah/index.xml
Compare that with
cd $FORREST_HOME/site-author
forrest run
localhost:8888/index.xml

It sounds like your "-to-document" XSL transformation
is the problem. If you still have issues, then please
prepare a basic site demo by doing
'cd my-demo; forrest seed-basic' and add a minimal
example.  Open a Jira issue and add your demo:
http://forrest.apache.org/issues.html

-David