I found a problem: my site has a page containing a contact form. Because it uses HTML form elements, the contact form page uses an HTML source file instead of xdocs. The problem is that the "rev_id" metadata property does not seem to be used with the contact form page. The static HTML page that Forrest (Cocoon) generates does contain a "rev_id" metadata property, but the property's value is blank. Here is the relevant part of the HTML source for the contact form page: ... I also tried with xdocs syntax for the "rev_id" property, but this did not work either. The xdocs syntax is: $Id$ Can I use a metadata property with an HTML source file? If yes, how? Thanks, Brolin