forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code to convert MS Word documents
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 08:49:43 GMT
On 14/05/07, Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schaefer@uidesign.de> wrote:
> Martin Gmür schrieb:
> > Hello Ross,
> >
> > you wrote, that you are willing to donate the code of your plugin
> > converting a MS Word document to an OOo document
> > (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-746).
> >
> > Is it possible that you send the code to me. That would be wonderful.
>
> Thanks for sending the plugin!
> We got it all deployed but get an error for our and the sample document
> (http://localhost:8888/sample/wordSample.html) that we cannot resolve:
>
>   URL seems to be an unsupported one.
>
> Any idea why this happens?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Johannes and Martin
>

> Internal Server Error
> Message: null
> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> Source: Cocoon Servlet
> Request URI
> sample/wordSample.html
>
> cause
> URL seems to be an unsupported one.
>
> request-uri
> /sample/wordSample.html
> Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev

Never seen this before. Just a couple of guesses for now, I've not
looked at the code:

- you are using Forrest 0.7
- you are using OOo 1.0 (this was not written against 2.0)
- you start OOo as a server for forrest to use before starting forrest
- Does core.log indicate what URL is the problem (there is some
internal requests and it is likely one of those URLS that are
unsupported)

I'll try and have a look at the code sometime soon.

Ross