forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: s5 plugin getting started
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 13:21:46 GMT
I created the s5 plugin some time ago for a specific purpose, but was
unable to release it due to licence incompatabilities. I have since
rewritten it using the licence compatible slidy. However, time has not
allowed me to package this as a releasable plugin. It is on my todo
list.

I think it is best to consider the s5 plugin unsupported and
deprecated in favour of the slidy plugin, I'll do my best to get this
in SVN by the end of the day, but if I don't make it iI'm afraid it
will not be until the end of the week as I am in meetings throughout
this week.

Ross

On 08/05/07, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
> arthur thompson wrote:
> > good day,
> >
> > i have downloaded the s5 slide show plugin and i have added it to my plugins folder
and ran forrest and i see that forrest looked for the new plugin and found it.