forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Code to convert MS Word documents
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 12:42:57 GMT
Ross Gardler schrieb:
> On 14/05/07, Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schaefer@uidesign.de> wrote:
>> Martin Gmür schrieb:
>> > Hello Ross,
>> >
>> > you wrote, that you are willing to donate the code of your plugin
>> > converting a MS Word document to an OOo document
>> > (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-746).
>> >
>> > Is it possible that you send the code to me. That would be wonderful.
>>
>> Thanks for sending the plugin!
>> We got it all deployed but get an error for our and the sample document
>> (http://localhost:8888/sample/wordSample.html) that we cannot resolve:
>>
>>   URL seems to be an unsupported one.
>>
>> Any idea why this happens?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Johannes and Martin
>>

>> Internal Server Error
>> Message: null
>> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>> Source: Cocoon Servlet
>> Request URI
>> sample/wordSample.html
>>
>> cause
>> URL seems to be an unsupported one.
>>
>> request-uri
>> /sample/wordSample.html
>> Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev
>
> Never seen this before. Just a couple of guesses for now, I've not
> looked at the code:
>
> - you are using Forrest 0.7

yes

> - you are using OOo 1.0 (this was not written against 2.0)

sorry, will try with the "legacy build" 1.1.5 of OOo

> - you start OOo as a server for forrest to use before starting forrest

yes

> - Does core.log indicate what URL is the problem (there is some
> internal requests and it is likely one of those URLS that are
> unsupported)
>
> I'll try and have a look at the code sometime soon.

don't do anything before I complain (or report success!)
Johannes

--
User Interface Design GmbH, Ludwigsburg, Germany
Phone/Fax  +49 7141 37700-46/-99, Mobile +49 170 4914567

Offices:
Teinacher Strasse 38, D-71634 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Strasse 330, D-81825 Muenchen
Friedrichsring 46, D-68161 Mannheim

Legal information according to EHUG:
User Interface Design GmbH; Managing Directors: Dr. Claus Goerner,
Franz Koller; Head office: Ludwigsburg; Commercial register of the
local court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 205519