forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Code to convert MS Word documents
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 08:13:17 GMT
Martin Gmür schrieb:
> Hello Ross,
>
> you wrote, that you are willing to donate the code of your plugin
> converting a MS Word document to an OOo document
> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-746).
>
> Is it possible that you send the code to me. That would be wonderful.

Thanks for sending the plugin!
We got it all deployed but get an error for our and the sample document
(http://localhost:8888/sample/wordSample.html) that we cannot resolve:

  URL seems to be an unsupported one.

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks in advance
Johannes and Martin

Internal Server Error
Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
Request URI
sample/wordSample.html

cause
URL seems to be an unsupported one.

request-uri
/sample/wordSample.html
Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev

--
User Interface Design GmbH, Ludwigsburg, Germany
Phone/Fax  +49 7141 37700-46/-99, Mobile +49 170 4914567

Offices:
Teinacher Strasse 38, D-71634 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Strasse 330, D-81825 Muenchen
Friedrichsring 46, D-68161 Mannheim

Legal information according to EHUG:
User Interface Design GmbH; Managing Directors: Dr. Claus Goerner,
Franz Koller; Head office: Ludwigsburg; Commercial register of the
local court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 205519